- Diary management – Arranging and setting up meetings
- Inbox management – Removing spam/unwanted emails, sending standard responses to be removed from unwanted email lists & responding on your behalf
- Travel arrangements – Research & book travel/accommodation, keeping to budgets and creating itineraries
- CRM management – Create & maintain to ensure information you require is easily accessible to staff & clients
- Research – Competitors to help keep rates competitive, potential prospects, new technologies for your industry, business travel, personal holidays, potential social media content & creating/tracking surveys/feedback for you such as feedback on an event you hosted or testimonials from clients
- Admin support – Typing/drafting letters, data extracting into spreadsheets, maintain distribution lists of contacts, & supply ordering/processing
- Calls – Follow up calls to potential prospects, competitors, mystery shopping & to clients to arrange meetings
* To take advantage of our Sapphire package at a reduced rate (£22 per hour), a minimum of a 12 hour retainer package is required.