- Virtual office management – Holiday spreadsheets/requests & rota organising
- Diary management – Arranging and setting up meetings both personal & work related
- Inbox management – Removing spam/unwanted emails, flagging urgent emails, filing into electronic folders, sending standard responses to be removed from unwanted email lists & responding on your behalf
- Meeting/event coordination – Sending/collating paper’s ensuring on correct templates, chasing up speakers papers/details, venue sourcing, hospitality ordering, transcribe from both paper/transcription software to an electronic document such as word, respond to attendee queries & tracking attendees
- Travel arrangements – Research & book travel/accommodation, keeping to budgets and creating itineraries
- Financial management – Managing budgets, collating financial reports, create/maintain a financial database/spreadsheet, process/approve expenses/timesheet & liaise with accountants
- CRM management – Create & maintain to ensure the information you require is easily accessible to staff & clients
- Research – Competitors to help keep rates competitive, potential prospects, new technologies for your industry, business travel, personal holidays, potential social media content & creating/tracking surveys/feedback for you such as feedback on an event you hosted or testimonials from clients
- Admin support – Typing/drafting letters, data extracting into spreadsheets, maintain distribution lists of contacts, organise electronic files, supply ordering/processing, supplier management & spreadsheets
- Social media – maintain/schedule posts on LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook (copy is provided by you)
- Calls – Follow up calls to potential prospects, competitors, mystery shopping & to clients to arrange meetings
- Select the package that’s right for your needs – remember if you do not see the task you need ask us as we are likely to cover the task.
- Contact us or book your call to talk over your requirements
- Sign and return contracts
- Get started! Woo hoo
* To take advantage of our Diamond package at a reduced rate (£25 per hour), there is a minimum of 10hours on a retainer package otherwise the normal hourly rate applies.