LET ME GIVE YOU MONEY!
I receive a lot of work/clients through word of mouth and as a way of thanking people for referring me I have set up a referral programme where you can earn money for just doing what you already do and refer me! So tell friends, family, connections, hairdresser, accountant – anyone you know who could benefit from a VA.
What you need to do:
- Refer me to your contact and ask if they would like you to put them in touch with me.
- Once agreed, send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org cc’in your contact. OR send me an email directly with the name and contact details of your contact and I will get in touch with them.
That’s it for you – told you it was easy!
What I will do:
- I will organise a consultation with your contact on the back of your email
- After having a consultation and your contact is taken on as a client, I will update you on your referral and ask for your sort code & account number for the payment to be made to
- Once the first invoice is paid you will receive the agreed amount as a ‘Thank you’ from me
Gifts are as follows:
- Adhoc work: 10% of the total for the first invoice (this is payable after the invoice has been paid and for the first month only)
- Retainer work: 15% of the total retainer package for 5-20hrs (this is payable after the invoice has been paid and for the first month only)
- Retainer work: 20% of the total retainer package for 21+hrs (This is payable after the invoice has been paid and for the first month only)
As an extra special ‘Thank you’ for anyone that successfully refers 5 retainer clients to me you will receive the above gift for each contact each time but also an extra £50 (this is payable once your 5th retainer referral has paid their invoice)
- You are responsible for declaring gift to HMRC
- Your contact must sign our contract for agreed hours and cost – determined from our consultation
- Gift is valid for the 1st months payment ONLY
- I will keep you up to date with the progress of your contact whether they become a client or not.
- Payment made via bank transfer