So, a regular reason why professionals are not outsourcing yet is that they don’t know how or what to do.
Although this shouldn’t be a concern!
I help you step by step with the outsourcing process and what information you need to gather ahead of our consultation, meaning you are not in an awkward position of not having the answers to my questions and having to waste time having a further chat.
So, what steps should you follow – What’s the secret?
- In the run-up to our meeting make a note of any tasks you dislike completing – so you put it off because you really, really don’t like doing it
- Following on from point one, make a note of any tasks that take you more than 30minutes to complete
- Add to your list of tasks, the things that you don’t really need to do – so admin tasks that don’t take someone with your qualifications/experience to complete
- Make a note of the systems you use, such as dairy/email software, project management software etc.
- Finally, make a note of what you want out of your life. Would you want more time with your family or are you not where you pictured you would be with your business
I know you are thinking this takes time and time is something I don’t have!
Yes, you are right but if you make the time to outsource now you will be investing in gaining time in the future – After all, by outsourcing sensibly and right the first time you will see the benefits in the long run.
So, how long in total does it take to outsource your tasks to me – here is a breakdown:
- One hour maximum taking notes of tasks ahead of the consultation – It really doesn’t take long as it is just a quick note as and when you are completing the tasks – you can always add to the list you outsource at a later date if you think of more.
- 30minutes – Although you do have 1hour as a consultation in my experience 30minutes is more than enough – Especially when you have taken the time to prepare as per above.
- 30minutes for reading and signing contracts and setting up etc.
So, TWO hours! Yes, it takes only two hours from start to finish and then you can start getting that much-needed time back.
Two hours is an evening of your admin tasks, so how about not completing those admin tasks that evening and concentrating on outsourcing.