Welcome to CVA!
I’m Charlotte the founder of Charlottes Virtual Assistant (CVA), where my team & I provide business support to freelancers, consultants and SME’s. I absolutely love helping my clients grow their business and see their goals/needs going from strength to strength each year.
With a wealth of experience as a PA at Executive board level (10+ years working within the financial corporate industry), I dealt with different aspects of the running of departments alongside my Director and managing large teams of 500+ staff.
My corporate career has left me in great stead to be able to provide my clients with an experienced right-hand woman!
I am personable, highly driven & extremely (annoyingly) organised!
“CVA is going to help business owners to grow their business into a successful brand by giving back a total of 100,000 hours by 2028”
Do I need a VA?
Admin is not everyone’s forte.
Business owners are often left feeling overwhelmed and struggling along trying to keep on top of everything BUT it should not be that way! So a VA is for you if you:
- Feel overwhelmed at your to-do list
- Are stressed trying to get everything done
- Leave essential admin tasks meaning they are completed late – if at all
- Find your business is running you not you running your business
- Find admin is not your forte
- Would like a right-hand team to add value to your business
- Want to grow your business – after all that will not happen when you spend your time on admin
Sound like you? Look no further – Contact us today to see how we can help!
Don’t take my word for it, see what our clients have to say here
Not quite ready for a VA? Here are my top tips for streamlining your business
*Calculation based on 10hr retainer package of £23 per hour.